Do you want to look beautiful just like Queen of Nile? You must know how to do Cleopatra makeup. This makeup is very simple to do. Generally, this makeup is done for complementing stylish Cleopatra dress. You only need half an hour for completing this kind of makeup.
How to do Cleopatra makeup?
Here are seven steps to follow.
- Prepare your skin for makeup. It means you need to apply foundation and eye concelear.
- Now pick your eyeshadow color. The standard color is golden but you can surely opt for green, blue, turquoise or any other. Start applying powder eyeshadow on your eyes. If you need perfect cleo makeup then you have to apply eyeshadow close to your eyebrows otherwise you can leave it next to your crease.
- Now pick black eyeliner and spread it close to upper lash line and when you come close to outer eye corner you need to make a big wing. Dual wings also look fascinating. Now you need to apply eyeliner close to lower lash line. You also have to create a winged triangle near to tear duct. You need to use thick coat of eye mascara of eye lashes. You can also use false eyelashes for creating more beautiful look.
- Apply peach brown or peach pink lipstick.
- Do face contouring.
- Apply pink blush-on. Apply a little shimmer to add glam into your face.
- Hurrah! You are done with Cleopatra makeup.
Ideas for Makeup
Here are some different kinds of makeup ideas you would love to try.
Important Tips for Makeup
No matter what idea you opt for, you need to keep in mind some important points.
- Blend eyeshadows very smoothly.
- Make perfect wings near to eyecorner. You can create dual wings, if you want.
- Use Liquid eyeliner.
I’m sure now you have complete idea how to do Cleopatra makeup at home. If you have any question, feel free to ask.